Last night Jason and I went to the Good Food and Drink Festival VIP Party and we had a great time. It’s on this weekend and you should definitely check it out. There is gourmet food, a food truck alley and lots of beer, wine and vodka to taste! Full post to come but here is a photo of what we came home with.
You’ve all seen photos of my baby dog Finn and hopefully read my post Happy 1st Birthday Finn. Well since that post went up I’ve been lucky enough to get messages from other families who have Golden Retreivers from Al Bain and I’ve had a lot of messages from people looking for a great dog and wanting to know about Al and his dogs.
Here is one of Finn’s 1/2 siblings Keeta.
If you have one of Al Bain’s Golden Retrievers please reach out and share photos!
I love the 1st of April. It’s always a silly morning and this year was full of laughs. I got Jason this morning by saying he wet the bed. hahaha. He even checked because I was so convincing!
Then I came to work were we had all planned to dress like one of our more stylish colleagues, Adrian. It was pretty hilarious to see everyone’s interpretation.
Now I’m on lunch and spending my time eating, blogging and reading all my horoscopes for the month. It’s been a hard and stressful winter and today I woke up to sunshine and no snow so I feel like anything is possible.
Hope you’re having a great day! Did you prank anyone? I’d love to hear your best April Fool’s Joke in the comments
Now go check out the monthly horoscopes from:
Astrology Zone by Susan Miller
Astrostyle by the AstroTwins (Tali & Ophira)
Mystic Medusa – I have the Mega Mystic account – well worth the money!
These guys are so ready for Spring!
A friend shared this incredibly moving short on Facebook today. It’s a heartbreaking piece and brutally honest. Watch it. Share it.
ReMoved from HESCHLE on Vimeo.
I followed the FB link to Shelley Cadamy’s blog and then on to the filmakers Vimeo.
This week has kicked my butt. The time change and weather freak out really messed with my internal clock and I’ve not been sleeping well and getting up super late in the morning. I need to get myself sorted out this weekend so I can be on point next week. How about you? Did this week (time change/weather) mess with you? Anyone else feeling out of it this week?
Enough whining from me. Here’s a Show & Tell to keep you busy over your lunch break.
- I like free stuff. I’m pretty sure you do too. Here are 13 Things You Can Get For Free Right Now
- My colleague Adrian sent me this last year when it was just a Kickstarter project. It’s called Everpurse and it’s basically a purse that charges your cell phone – wire free. I NEED one desperately because I’m always running out of battery and when I was given a portable battery charger at the AutoShow it got stolen almost immediately when I set my bag down
- I’ve been trying to become more financially responsible because I want to buy lots of things, go on trips and eventually buy a house in Toronto & a beach house on an island :). This article was posted last year and I found it again in my inbox today. Read it. The “Oh Sh**” List & 14 Other Invaluable Financial Lessons You Need to Know Now
- I bring my lunch to work most days and I have to say that I am the least creative person when it comes to making a lunch (unlike Pony). I’ve been collection ideas for easy work lunches and love this Salad-In-A-Jar-101 post from Back To Her Roots.
- Pony was on a roll sending me good articles and on Sunday I made him try Oil Pulling. It was a little bit gross – the oil really melts and mixes with your spit (ugh) – but my mouth and I felt amazing afterwards. I’m going to try to get myself in the habit of doing it and thanks to FashionLush for the great post.
- In last week’s Show & Tell I posted The Useless Web and have since been wasting time on it. And one of the pages is Organ Trail – as in the old Oregon Trail game. For reals.
- I thought this was a really good article for everyone in a relationship. Whether you have children or not. The Questions That Will Save Your Relationships.
- Pony sent this to me yesterday and you should read it if you have a pet: 9 Pet Legends that Drive This Vet Crazy.
- I despise breed specific legislation and to be honest, I think every person who has a pet should be inspected and taught how to train and care for their animal. Daily we see despicable photos and stories of animal abuse. It’s sick and it’s not the animals fault. So have a look at these 37 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Pit Bulls.