Last night we had a Trivia Night party at work. It was super fun and I was on the winning team!
It’s been a pretty fun and busy week. Finn has had a couple of playdates with Jilly the Puppy and Atlas the Golden Retriever. I got my hair done by Matthew (it’s Birthday Blonde, my favourite colour) and tonight we’ve got a dinner date.
That’s all I’ve got. Here’s a Show & Tell!
- There is a company called Cuddle Clones that makes a plush toy of your pet. I lost my Harley at the end of the year and I think I’d like one of him. Is it creepy or nice?
- Mihaela Noroc quit her job to travel around the world photographing women of different cultures to show that there is beauty in their differences. This stunning series is called “The Atlas of Beauty” and it truly is.
- This is really cool – a furniture designer, Nathan Chandler, found and bought a home that had remained sealed since 1956. You can see all the photographs of the kitchen here.
- Inside the Deserted Mansions of an American Heiress is another trip back in time. These are the mansions of Hugette Clark and I found this via NubbyTwiglet.
- Refinery29 shared Beauty Tips from Porn Stars and they are actually pretty good. If anyone knows how to keep their makeup looking flawless during, uh, the work day – it’s them.
- Grandmas Smoking Weed for the First Time is Hilarious.