This has been a crazy busy month for me! Has anyone else noticed that days have been jam packed with work & commitments with little time to relax or breathe?
The end of the month is about to get even busier for me. We got a new place to live on Wednesday and move in tomorrow! I’m super excited and a little nervous to move. I’ve been in the same area (save for 6 months in Florida) for 10 years now and though we’re moving to a place nearby, we’re far enough away that my route to work, our local stores and where I walk Finn will be completely different!
Here is a Show & Tell to get you through your Friday 🙂
- Groundbreaking news from my home province of Ontario and it makes me extremly proud to be Canadian. Ontario Announces Groundbreaking Measures to End Orca Captivity. Now everyone else needs to follow suit!
- Finn has yet to do this, but I’m pretty sure he will try if he reads my post today! 9 Big Dogs Who Have No Idea How They Got on the Counter.
- “Luther Standing Bear was an Oglala Lakota Sioux Chief who, among a few rare others such as Charles Eastman, Black Elk and Gertrude Bonnin occupied the rift between the way of life of the Indigenous people of the Great Plains before, and during, the arrival and subsequent spread of the European pioneers.” Here are 10 Quotes from the Sioux Chief that will make you question society.
- You may have seen this study – along with the guy who asked his Cat the questions – but it’s worth sharing The 36 Questions That Lead To Love.
- I found this article pretty fascinating, especially with the legalization/decriminalization of marijuana that is happening currently. We definitely need to know what the long term effects might be. Interesting to note the part about study subjects and the effects of alcohol as well. New Study Finds Daily Marijuana Use Not Associated With Brain Abnormalities.
- I shared Women Are Dyeing Their Armpit Hair Tons of Fun Colours on FB this week. Well now The First Sign of the Bedazzeled Armpit Hair Extensions have surfaced on XOJane.com.
And that’s it for this week friends.
Oh yeah, if anyone wants to help move us on Saturday, give me a call!