I’ve been living a very relaxed, solo life for the past week and it’s been a refreshing change to have so much time to myself. I’ve spent a lot of time relaxing, eating, reading and catching up on my favourite TV shows. Finn and I have gone on some pretty fun walks as well and he and Harley have been getting along really well.
This weekend, the last weekend of summer, is bittersweet for me. I’m looking forward to the energy that always seems to come from back to school time, but summer coming to a close seems way too soon.
I know most of you have long weekend brain already, so here’s an easy Show & Tell to give you something to do while you wait for the clock to turn.
Happy Labour Day weekend! Be safe, take care of each other and don’t drink & drive.
- A really great idea to help you get ready for back to school. The Because I Am A Girl Back To School Essentials which help support education for girls around the world.
- Our beloved Earth is a fascinating place. One of my favourite mystery’s is the sliding rocks in Death Valley. Well, they finally figured out how it happens!
- Central Texas has committed to building the Community First! Village. A 27 acre master-planned community that will provide affordable, sustainable housing and a supportive community for the disabled, chronically homeless. An amazing idea.
- The Misfits have their likeness on literally everything. Here’s a list of the Worst of the Worst Misfits Merch.
- BlogTO wrote about the Top 15 Lost Concert Venues in Toronto and it’s a bit of nostalgia that I needed. How many of these places have you been too? How many places have you worked at?
- 20 Jokes So Terrible They’re Actually Funny – just read it
- The Onion is always a great place for a fun read. I saw this one on the Tenth Circle Added to Rapidly Growing Hell and had to share.
- Playboy’s Guide to Catcalling is GREAT advice for the long weekend 🙂