This has been quite an interesting and very busy week. I’m going on vacation to Fort Myers Beach next week, so as you can imagine trying to wrap up projects and get business covered is always a challenge for me. I’m definitely someone who likes to own my business and control as much as possible.
Yesterday was an awesome day. I went to Centennial College to speak to 2 classes of CCPR students. This is the 3rd term I’ve been there and I absolutely love doing it. The classes seemed to like what I had to say as well and I’ll be back again next term.
I’ve got a full day to wrap up everything so this week’s Show & Tell is short but sweet.
See you on the beach!
- Want to try Seventh Generation Natural Cleaning Products but don’t want to spend the money when you’ve got a ton of regular harsh chemical cleaners? Then enter to win a Seventh Generation Natural Cleaning Products Prize Pack! Contest closes on Mon Dec 2 so get your entry in!
- High Road Communications launched a fun little Holiday Hangover Helper yesterday and it’s awesome. You have to check it out!
- The lovely Val from Charming Media shared this link earlier this week. It’s called The Shoebox Project and it’s a fabulous idea for those of us bloggers who get products to review and giveaway.
The Shoebox Project is a non-profit initiative that asks people to fill a shoebox with little luxuries (valued at $50) and deliver it to our drop off location in their community. Local volunteers deliver these gift boxes to women living in shelters during the holidays and throughout the year. You can participate by locating your community on our website and making a shoebox!
- Translation is sometimes a difficult thing. Like these 35 Hilarious English to Chinese Translations
- Luckily my man is a snappy dresser, but some of the boys/men that I’ve seen might need to read this: The Do’s and Don’ts of Men’s Fashion
- This is an amazing photograph and story of The Eager Beavers – a riff raff crew of US airmen – who no one wanted on their crew – in World War II
- And last but not least – 30 Things Every Girl Should Have
I’ll leave you with my favourite recent photo. The boys hanging out on a Saturday.