I have been a daily user of Pure+simple skincare since I first had the pleasure of meeting Kristen Ma back in 2009 – and as I was looking for my post from my day at her spa I’ve noticed that it is one of the lost/deleted posts from my old KapOneTwo blog 🙁
So I’ll be re-writing that post and getting it up for you again ASAP but the gist of it was: I LOVE PURE + SIMPLE!! The company and line was founded by Kristen Ma & her mother, Jean. If you haven’t been to one of their locations or tried out their organic, holistic skincare line, well this weekend you can for 50% off!
This weekend (April 20-22) to celebrate Earth Day, you can drop by any of their locations with your empty facial skincare containers from any brand* and save 50% on the replacement Pure + simple brand products! **
Each empty container you bring will be recycled through TerraCycle’s Personal Care & Beauty Brigade® program and will generate 2 cents per piece which will be donated to David Suzuki Foundation.
* Yes, they really mean any brand, even the ones we don't carry! Please just make sure to thoroughly clean the empty containers so that they are ready to be recycled right away. **This discount is limited to one purchase per person (maximum 5 products per purchase). This offer is valid in-store only and cannot be used for phone or online purchases. Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
I use the following as my daily skincare regimen:
- Wash my face with Pure+simple – Sensitive Skin Cleansing Milk
- Tone with Pure+Simple Organic Chamomile Hydrosol – which are currently and tragically unavailable right now due to their supplier no longer using raw materials up to their standards of quality *tear*
- Serum with Pure+simple – Soothing Mimosa Emulsion
- Moisturize with Pure+simple – Sensitive Pitta Face Oil
Happy Earthday Beauties!