I have been pretty bad at keeping up with my blogging lately, but that’s because my work & life have been taking over! I can’t believe that this is the last weekend of summer before everyone goes back to school and all that jazz. This summer has been amazing but it flew by! I am absolutely LOVING my job and company. It’s such a breath of fresh air to be accountable for yourself. I’ve got a ton of open roles on the go and it’s gearing up to be a really busy fall.
I took time out this week to actually start putting together my Show & Tell links in a post and it seems to be a much more efficient way of actually getting it out for you to enjoy! Thanks to everyone who keeps coming back to read my blog and here we go…
- I am trying hard to get more organized in my life – it’s really a never ending task – but luckily Andrew posted this fantastic link on FB earlier this week 52 Totally Feasible Ways to Organize Your Entire Home – I’ve already started #15!
- A Magnetic Makeup board was one of the suggestions from the article above and I had to check out Laura Thoughts blog for the full tutorial
- Pony shared this SuperZoom page with me and you really won’t believe it. So incredible!
- Unless you are living under a rock you have heard about the band PussyRiot being jailed in Russia for expressing their views on the corruption of their government. xoJane shares 5 Reasons Why It’s Important to Keep Talking About Pussy Riot!! hear, hear!!
- BuzzFeed posted 19 Great Food Tips Everyone Should Know and they are really smart tips! Check it out.
- I have yet to read the 50 Shades Trilogy and to be honest I’m not sure if I will bother. I read the free preview on my iBooks and the writing was terrible IMO. That being said, you should check out Katrina Lumsden’s Fifty Shades of Grey review
- This is kinda NSFW (the topic not the photos) Chocolate Hats For Your Dingaling – for realskies.
- AMAZING DIY comic book shoes
- A word of advice – a firm handshake can make or break you. My siblings and I learned from a very young age how to properly shake hands. Many people I meet are guilty of a light, barely there handshake the “dead fish” if you will. Learn how to do it properly and read The Symbolic Meaning of a Handshake
- Read this list and get going! 50 Things Everyone Should Know How To Do!
That’s it for me this week. Have some serious blogging and fun to catch up on this weekend. Have a great one!!