It has been way too long since I’ve done a show & tell post. I’ve been collecting links like crazy (with the help of Pony) but just haven’t had the time to put them to
Life is good, working harder then ever and looking forward to this long weekend and the summer. Do you have anything interesting or exciting planned? We’re doing our annual Girls Weekend aka HoreFest! I didn’t get to go last year because I was still in Florida and I can’t wait to take Jason up for the weekend.
- I’ve updated my Job Search Site List – so go have a look if you’re looking 🙂
- Oh Buzzfeed, you fill my brain with such glorious things – 52 Things You’ll Only See in America
- I <3 the environment so check out these great ideas to reuse household items
- I think we should be doing this with ALL photos – or at least using less of it – Teen Activist Asks Seventeen Magazine to Skip the Photoshop
- Harley eats plants, grass and really whatever he can find. You might remember my post a few years ago about the Star Of Bethlehem that was taking over my yard – here’s a list of Plants that are Toxic to Pets – read it, remember it and keep them away from you pets!
- The PitBull ban in Ontario (and other parts of North America) is such a flawed bylaw that innocent animals are being euthanized. Here is a heartwarming story of one Ontario woman who won the fight to prevent her best friend from being euthanized
- Fukushima is Falling Apart – why is this not at the top of our news. Why are we more concerned with celebrities then our environment, our health and our future!!!!!
- Having a bit of a Green theme this week so here’s David Suzuki’s End your toxic relationship with household cleaners – again, why are we mass producing toxins and selling them to the public when there are healthy, effective, green solutions?
- Homophones may be hidden Homosexuals – umm, yes? Doesn’t this make sense? How can you possibly hate someone who is in LOVE and has found their partner or soulmate? Is this any different then discriminating against someone because of their race? What the F@%$ is the problem people?
- Great post by my former employer Strategic Objectives –Bald Barbie: How Mattel Lost Out on a Huge Opportunity and Allowed a Competitor to Move Into the Dream House.
- Here’s a video of the launch of MyEventSuite.com – thanks so much to Shawn Hawaii for the invite. I had a great time!
- And a photo of us 🙂
- Please someone (cough, cough JASON) take me to Tahiti