This week has been a little rough, I’m not gonna lie. Things are up and down and all around but thankfully this weekend is PACKING WEEKEND cause we move on Tuesday!!!
I am ecstatic for a new place. I can’t tell you how many issues we’ve had with the place we’re in now. Ugh. Worst landlords EVER! Our new place is closer to Queen, bigger, has a working fireplace, and backyard, dishwasher, laundry and parking. Yup. We’re moving up in the world 🙂 I have paint colours picked out, a new bed ready to be purchased and found the perfect couch for our new space. I usually feel like January 1st is the start of a new year for me (being that it’s my birthday and all) but this year January seemed to be a continuation of the annoying year of 2011. So February 1st is the day to turn over a new leaf, push forward on my goals and projects and really get moving on in life!
I’ve got some great links to share with you this week. Hope you like them!
- Lucia shared this photo & message on FB and I had to share. Inspirational and to be honest it’s truthful. THIS is what some of you should be paying attention to and standing up for instead of fighting on social media about who is a bigger fan of a band.
- And then we see a story like this Stacey Irvine, 17, has ONLY eaten a diet of chicken nuggets since Age 2
- In this age of big business, massive corporate layoffs and huge corporations that we can’t trust here is a great article from American Express giving 10 Examples of Tremendous Business Leadership
- Dress Pant Sweatpants… need I say more?
- I am a tea drinker and it’s not unusual for me to drink 2 or 3 cups a day. I’ve been having issues sleeping lately and am feeling more anxiety then usual and this might be a cause. I HATE decaffeinated Tetley Tea, it just tastes off, and I found this article on how to decaffeinate your Tea at home. Gonna try it this weekend and I’ll let you know how it goes!
- I don’t know who shared this on FB but it’s hilarious – Dumb Girl Poses
- I love old photos and I especially love seeing old photos of our beautiful city. BlogTO shared some Vintage TO signage this week and it’s pretty cool to see where our city was
- I’ve been following Eric Alper for a while and love that he finally has a blog! I was shocked to see the 10 Most Memorable Bands Who Only Released One Album – you won’t believe who is on her!
- Ummm…. eww? 73 Items That Got Stuck Inside People Last Year [NSFW]
- The most amazing high definition image of Earth – you’ve got to look at it full size. AMAZING!
That’s it for me today. I’m off to work and can’t wait to get packed and moved! If you want to come over for beers, pizza and packing everyone’s invited!!
Have a great Friday.