My friend Kathryn and her bf came to visit me this week and we’ve been having the best time on the beach. I’m so excited to have someone come visit down here and I hope to have more visitors before I go back again.
Show & Tell this week is full of great stuff for you. Hope you like it!
I also want to open up the Show & Tell to you guys – if you have links, photos, videos that you’ve found online and think they’re worthy of sharing please send me an email – carly [at] carlyanne.com
- Google launches Gmail Motion – on April Fool’s Day
- One of my favourite blogs Yes and Yes posted a great article titled “How To Be Skinny” – this is exactly the answer that you should give and I hope that you all share this with you friends and loved ones
Monday: Look in the mirror and list everything you love about your body. Don’t eat or drink anything with sugar in it.
- Disgusting –> Denny’s Introduces The Maple Bacon Sundae. Check out another bloggers take is here.
- Pink Mafia has a really interesting article called Sex Etiquette…A Dude, a Lady, and a Little Girl. What do you think?
- This made me tear up – A Tale of Two Ashton’s – a beautiful story of a family who saves a day old kitten’s life and in turn he saves them
- Copycat Candy Recipes look so yummy and I really want to make them. I think the Reese’s Pieces will be first. Let me know if you make anything!
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly of Video Games comic from Cracked is too funny. Any of you gamers have a comment on this one?
- Here is a beautiful collection of Annie Lebowitz photos – capturing the stars of Hollywood as Disney characters
- Will cats take over the world in 2012? – via O’Nizzle
- “Organized religion ‘will be driven toward extinction’ in 9 countries, experts predict” – a very interesting article.
- The New BEAT presents ‘Dream Love Cure’. This short documentary tells the story of Skate4Cancer through the eyes of those that have been involved with the organization from the very beginning. Watch as the story unfolds from the very first skate in the U.S right until the present as Rob begins his work to open the Dream Love Cure Center.