Today is gonna be a great day. Chad and I are going shopping on Queen West to get the last of the stuff he needs to go on tour and I just got a package from Strategic Objectives with Trident Layers & Dentyne Ice gum! Yum Yum. Chad’s band is leaving for their North American tour supporting Sevendust and he’s going to be gone until their show in Toronto on May 25. It’s so crazy to think I won’t see him for over a month. Thank goodness for Skype.
- Tomorrow, Sat. Apr. 17 is HTV Record Store Day in the US & Canada (the website doesn’t list CDN stores, but it IS happening here) – go into any independant record store and ask for the Population Declining album and they’ll give it to you FOR FREE!!
- I found this awesome website yesterday called Ikea Hacker – things that people have made out of IKEA products. I should submit my old desk that Chad made out of a bookshelf & computer table.
- This bear really wants what’s in the birdfeeder – funny photo set
- Artist Sam Taylor-Wood has created a beautiful and moving piece called “Crying Men” featuring some of Hollywoods top men
- Interesting find from Nubby’s blog – The Evolution of Big-Name Logos
- Smartphones tied with sex as the number one thing that business professionals can not live without – from Mashable
- Have you tried to explain Twitter to your parents, aunts, uncles or grandparents? Here’s a handy post from Jessica Hische called Mom, this is how Twitter works
- Porn vs the Real World
- Do you need to be a more positive person? Zen Habits has a really interesting post called How to be a Positive Person, in 300 words or less