***This post was one of the lost kaponetwo entries, but thanks to Wayback Machine web archive I was able to restore it!***
Just in time for the end of the day here’s Show and Tell:
- Two finds from Regretsy this week: Bottled Fairy Babies necklace – breaking down “Faery Speak” and a One Hour Hole-Job
- Did you know that medical students practice internal pelvic exams while women recover from surgery and that they don’t ask for consent prior to putting you under? This is alarming to me and a violation of our rights.
- One of the bloggers that frequently inspires me is Gala Darling of Icing. Here’s a great article from M.I.S.S. about her Women Making History: Gala Darling.
- I have worked in some pretty hostile and negative environments and when I came across Twelve Tips to Create a Happier (and More Productive) Workspace, I knew I had to share it. The authors did a study that proved employees who were happy in their workplace are more productive .
- I’m a pretty beginner Photoshop user and these Photoshop Shortcuts were really useful to me.
- Who doesn’t want to have more fun in their lives? Here are the Eight Irresistable Principals of Fun
- This is pretty interesting. 15 Failed Predictions About the Future
- I wear contact lenses for vision daily. I’ve been wanting to try something a little different and look at these crazy novelty contact lenses.
- And to end it off another great set by one of my favourite photographers, David LaChappelle via Funtasticus
Have a great weekend everyone.