This week was a challenge and I almost missed posting a blog. I wanted to share something a little more newsworthy, but sitting down to write this Show & Tell is the first time I’ve had a minute to myself all week.
So far, I’ve been doing well on my goals for the year and next week I start my membership at Toronto Yoga Mama’s. I’ve already booked myself in for 4 classes and am going to try to make it at least twice a week. I love to hibernate in the winter and wouldn’t leave my house in the cold weather if it wasn’t a necessity. So getting out of my literal comfort zone to head to the gym is going to be hard, but I’ve got a buddy who signed up with me so I’m looking forward to her keeping me accountable!
- Some exciting news coming out of the Toronto Public Library. They’ve launched Kanopy an online video streaming service!
- Toronto Guardian shared some great Winter Date Night ideas around the city of Toronto and I’d really like to check out the ROM Friday Night Live and the new skate trail under the Gardiner called The Bentway
- We used to have the ultimate cat scratching post at our old house – a thick post wrapped with twine. But since our move the cats have destroyed my desk chair and one side of our couch. I found this cool DIY Cactus Scratching Post to my list of things to make this year and I think they’ll love it!
- Saving my life on a daily basis since my Bean was born is The Rebel Mama blog. It’s a no BS approach to being a mom and the community is judgement free. The articles have everything from fun and snarky to real life stories and advice.
- I am so in love with the Cuddle + Kind dolls and can’t wait to get one for Abigail. We want Zoe the Unicorn of course! The premise behind the brand is that they are”Ethically produced, hand-knit dolls that help feed children”. Which means that by purchasing 1 doll the company will give 10 meals to children in need. Their partnered with Breakfast Club of Canada, Children’s Hunger Fund and WE Charity.
That’s it for this week. Short & sweet and now back to life 🙂
Have a great weekend!