It’s finally Friday! This week has been a bit weird with the Canada Day holiday falling on a Wednesday. It’s been pretty slow overall and I feel like I got a lot accomplished.
I’m looking forward to the end of the day and having a nice, hot summer weekend on the way. I’ve got some blog redesigning that I want to try out, some wedding prep to do and a house full of stuff to pare down. I’m going to try to do a bit of gardening as well. My Mugga gave me garden tools at my shower last weekend and I’m determined to change the colour of my thumb to green!
I’ve got a short and fun Show & Tell this week. So if you’re stuck at work or even sitting outside at the cottage, there’s something for you!
- This is a neat scrolling site showcasing American Homes Through The Decades.
- If you need an excuse to do nothing, see these 10 Times When It’s OK To Be Lazy.
- So if Adidas can use ocean trash and fishing nets to make concept running shoes, why is this not being done by every shoe company? Can you imagine large corporations competing to clean up as much garbage as they can for profit? The earth would be pristine.
- This is a great read. The Lost Art Of The Tease: Why So Many People Find Sex Unsatisfying.
- Have you heard of the TOSEE? It’s a cigarette holder that gamifys smoking to help you quit. Would you try this?
- Atlantis Revealed: Plato’s Cautionary Tale Was Based On A Real Setting. I love stuff like this.
- I thought this was a handy guide 2015 Social Media Image Sizes.
- Summer is a great time for road trips and here are 5 Road Trips From Toronto You Can Take.
- What Humans Are Really Doing To Our Planet is unbelievable.
- The BBC has created a “Choose Your Own Adventure Game” called Syrian Journey: Choose Your Own Escape Route. It is eye opening. Please try it.
- And last but not least, help the bees by planting these in your garden!