As some of you may know, my mother-in-law’s house burnt to the ground on Sunday, May 24, in Fort Myers Beach, FL. She and her partner Paulie were able to escape with only the clothes on their back. Tragically, their friend and neighbour Joanne, lost her live in the fire.
Paulie suffered burns and he has been released from the hospital. Carol was airlifted to Tampa Burn Center where she is in ICU and being treated for 2nd & 3rd degree burns to 28% of her body. She has a long road to recovery ahead and unfortunately no health insurance to cover it.
We have set up a fundraising page to help Paulie begin to rebuild their lives and to help with Carol’s extensive medical bills.
Please donate if you can and keep them in your thoughts and prayers.