This weekend Jason, Mom & I are going to look at our first wedding locationand I am pretty excited. From the photos it looks like a pretty great option, so please keep your fingers crossed! I’ve been in full wedding mode, which is actually pretty fun but VERY stressful as well. I am mostly excited to have both of our families in the same place at the same time!
Can you believe it’s almost the END of April! It seems like this year is flying by and I can’t wait for the warm Summer weather to get here. I want to spend as much time as possible outside this year. I want to go to cottages and swim in lakes and drive a boat again! I haven’t driven a boat since we lived in Florida and that was in 2011!
On to Show & Tell for this week:
- I grew up north of the city, but these 20 Telltale Signs You Grew Up In Toronto will resonate with a bunch of you 🙂
- I love music and I LOVE female musicians. Check out these 8 New Rock Records From Female Musicians. Great list!
- 14 Extraordinary Hotel Pools are amazing. I want to swim in all of them but especially the Springs Resort and Spa one.
- Nubby shared this great post from Into The Gloss on 32 of the Best Natural Beauty Products
- I absolutely love this post from Margaret Aguirre at Elephant Journal on the 15 Things Every Woman Should Do by 40.
- Gala wrote a really good post called 20 Things to Write About When You’re Totally Stuck. I’ve been blogging for quite a while now. My first blog was started in 2004 on Blogger (which I sadly lost :() and then I moved to kaponetwo.com and now we’re here. I’ve had days/weeks/months where I’ve got so much to say that I blog too much and times when my creative spark just isn’t there. Helpful advice on things to share.
- I love hearing advice from successful women, so these 22 Lessons from Successful Female Entrepreneurs was a good read.
- I am a millennial. We are a generation that has a lot said about us, both good and bad, so this article on 8 Things Millennials Want – and don’t want is a good read for those outside our generation 🙂
- I am lazy and don’t get as much exercise as I should and could. With a wedding coming up, of course I want to get in shape, but the chips & dip are just too yummy. Thanks to This Beautiful Day I’ve got 7 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise.
- Break The Cycle is beautiful. I love Pink & Dallas Green together. you + me