Oooohhhh…. Friday the 13th! Right before Valentines Day!
Are you doing anything super special for tomorrow? Honestly, I’ve never been a big fan of Valentines Day. I love my man and we celebrate our love every day (ok, too cheesy). But for real, I prefer to stay home, order takeout and have a pajama party with tons of junk food and maybe a bottle of champagne. I don’t know if Jason has any ideas for something fun to do, but I’m good with a relaxing evening of drinking at home 🙂
This week has been a challenge. I fell down the stairs of my new place last week, bruised my ribs, butt & arm. It’s affected an old injury from a car accident, so I got some muscle relaxers last night and am a little lucid today.
It’s been hard to keep up my blogging with so much going on. Work has been super busy, moving and unpacking is crazy and I can’t wait til everything is put away.
So friends, here is a Show & Tell to help you through the day.
- I love Mystic Medusa and if you’re into astrology, you should check her out. She’s got a great post today on Why Friday 13 Is Magic, Lucky and Gorgeous.
- So you may have seen that The Spice Girls released 4 new songs online. If you listened to the radio or watched TV in the 90’s then you probably know a Spice Girls song or three. You’re welcome.
- I’m super excited to see the transformation of the Old Broadview Hotel/Jilly’s Strip Club and The Torontoist posted some insight into the plans!
- I love the idea of Air BnB and had no idea there were such cool places listed on it. Check out these amazing 27 Airbnbs You Should Stay At Before You Die.
- Princess Awesome is a line of girls clothing that move away from “traditional girl prints”. Like a dress with trucks on it or a skirt with dinosaur print. I would have loved these cool designs as a kid (and kind of want a few of them now!). Their Kickstarter campaign has surpassed it’s goal and I can’t wait to see these in stores. Here is the article from HuffPo.
- And finally – Hozier and Annie Lennox performed at the Grammy’s last Sunday. I’ve watched this so many times and get goosebumps every time. t was the performance to watch and Annie’s voice was the star. Love her. Watch it.