It’s been a super busy week and I’m happy that today is Friday. I’ve done great on my personal blog challenge so far, but my yoga challenge has fallen to the wayside. It was difficult to get up early enough to do it before work and I’ve not been motivated to do anything but sit on the couch after work.
I’m going to get back on the yoga wagon this weekend and am going to continue with my earlier to bed and earlier to wake up as well. Next week I want to do yoga before work, to set myself up for a good day.
I’ve got to take a good photo of the dressing recipe so I’ll do that over the week and share early next week as well.
I didn’t spend much time on the internet this week (other than for work) so a short & sweet Show & Tell to get you through til 5pm today.
- Underwater archeologist Frank Goddio has found the sunken Egytian city of Thonis-Heracleion and it is amazing.
- I am full of wanderlust right now, especially since we don’t really get a real vacation this year. These 8 Amazing Inexpensive Countries to Live in for a Year are so intriguing!
- This was an cool look back at The Evolution of Women’s Workwear.
- I’m fascinated with Chernobyl and the renewal of other places of disaster and decay. This look at The Women Living in Chernobyl’s Toxic Wasteland is really something to read.
- And last but not least, Sia’s latest video for Elastic Heart featuring the immensely talented Maddie Ziegler and Shia LaBeouf is haunting and a brilliant performance piece. Watch it below.