I was invited to attend the 11th Annual White Cashmere Collection and it was a breathtaking event. It’s hard to believe that it’s been 11 years since the first gorgeous designer bathroom tissue creations walked down the runway and the annual breast cancer fund and awareness rasier has seen the best of Canadian fashion lend their talents. This year’s collection was designed by Canada’s next generation of top fashion designers. Each designer was nominated by the collections past designers and it is so exciting to see these emerging designers creations made from 100% Cashmere Bathroom Tissue.
This year’s cast of 15 Canadian emerging design stars are:
- Hilary MacMillan, Nominated by Lucian Matis
- Sarah Nicol, Nominated by Izzy Camilleri
- Evan Clayton, Nominated by David Jack
- Lise Godel, Nominated by David Dunkley
- Eugene Paunil, Nominated by Christopher Paunil
- Franciska Veress, Nominated by Rita Tesolin
- Martin Lim, Nominated by Philippe Dubuc
- Alejandro Mendoza, Nominated by Nadya Toto
- Alan Ta, Nominated by Suhaila Niazi
- Ðuc C Nguyên, Nominated by Joseph Helmer
- Elysé Désinor, Nominated by Luko Marion
- Ken Chow, Nominated by Sunny Fong
- Pedram Karimi Nominated by Marie Saint Pierre
- Myles Sexton, Nominated by Caitlin Power
- Sarah Stevenson, Nominated by Farley Chatto.
Here are my favourite designs from the show:
You can check out all of the designs, designer profiles and info about the White Cashmere Collection 11 on the Facebook page. AND you can vote for your favourite design to win a Fashion Escape to NYC!! Click the image below for your chance to enter & win.