Last night I went to the Jays game with about 20 people from my office and we had a great time. We sat in the 500 level, right behind home plate and the seats were pretty good.
This week has been a short one but it’s been jam packed with things to do. I haven’t taken a real vacation this summer and I really need to take a break and unplug from life. Last summer we had some really awesome adventures but haven’t had the time this year.
I’ve been using the WordPress app to blog lately and it’s really great. I feel like I haven’t really had time to do anything lately and haven’t been motivated to write. So I’ve been blogging as I sit on the bus or streetcar. Just put on some music and write away. Right now I’m listening to Fiona Apple “Oh Sailor”.
I hope you have been enjoying your summer so far and that you’re getting ready for a fun weekend. Here’s a Show & Tell to get you through the afternoon.
- I love my parents pool and so wish we could have one of these beautiful Natural Swimming Pools at our house.
- The NHL released a sustainability reportwarning that climate change could affect the future if hockey. I think it’s great that they’re taking a stand and perhaps this will influence those that think it is not an issue.
- An Australian traveller smuggled recording equipment into North Korea and is sharing his findings on “everyday life within the world’s strangest nation“. I can’t even imagine what it would be like to live like this.
- A unique post from SlowRobot showing the genetic resemblance of family members. Really interesting and I want to do this with my face/family!
- I love sharing advice or insight posts so check out these 5 Things To Learn by 30,
- YUM. 29 Healthy Versions of Your Favourite Comfort Foods. Cheesecake, blueberry pancakes & veggie meatloaf look delish!
- I seriously love Florida and I can’t wait until we get to go back. We’ve been taking a roadtrip for my birthday the past couple years and it would be cool to stop and see some of these Abandoned Places in Florida
- A beautiful story of reuniting with a long lost love.
- This graphic of Pangea drawn with today’s political borders is fascinating. Imagine we were all so close together. What would the world be like?
- These 16 Tips from the Depression Era are actually really great for today.
- And finally, you may have seen this makeup tutorial from Anna Akana – but if you haven’t WATCH IT NOW and share with the women in your life