This has been a great week. My sister and I went to the launch of Entreprenuer Barbie & the Young Entrprenuer Bursary Program from Mattell and we spent our evenings walking with Finn, Gideon and Max at the Marina. It’s so nice to be able to walk out there with the puppies and they love it! Finn has caught a bunny and a duck so far this year – he hasn’t hurt them and I think he was just as startled as they were that he managed to get them! This weekend we were supposed to go to a Pool Party and to a cottage but it looks like we’ll be home instead. Oh well.
I hope you have all had an awesome week and here’s a fun little Show & Tell to get you through the afternoon.
- You may have seen my post The List – Online Clothing Stores but if not, check it out and if you have any great Canadian or Canadian friendly sites then please let me know so I can add them.
- These Photos of a traffic jam stuck in the woods for 70 years in Chatillon, Belgium at the end of World War II are very eerie and really cool.
- I love the ideas in this post on how to Hide Ugly Stuff In Your House
- This is horrifying and something has to be done. Over the past 30 years, more than 1,200 indigenous women have disappeared in Canada. The aboriginal community estimates that some 43 of them have been plucked off what is known as the Highway of Tears, a 500-mile stretch of road that runs through the wilds of British Columbia. It may not sound like a whole lot, but consider 43 families not knowing what happened to their daughters or why. The majority have not even had their losses acknowledged by the police, who only count 18 missing..
- I am fascinated with the ruins of Chernobyl and read everything I can about it. It’s unbelievable to learn that there is nothing we can do to get rid of the radioactive waste and that they are building a Dome over it to contain the remains.
- The Complete Guide to Eating at your Desk is great and make sure you follow the link to the Sad Desk Lunch tumblr.
- There is some great insight in this article 20 Things To Start Doing in your Relationships
- An interesting list- 30 Life-Changing Things that are Worth Every Penny
- I love this post on Beautiful Horses – I wish I still had my Breezy.
- And last, but certainly not least – I am obsessed with Sia’s Chandelier video and her live performance on Ellen featuring Maddie Ziegler is just amazing. Sia’s voice is so raw and full of emotion it makes me feel all the feelings at once.