One of my favourite things to do is to online window shop. I’m always looking for new online clothing stores and have had a great list saved in my GoogleBookmarks for years. Recently I’ve shared some of my favorites with friends, so thought I should share it with you all as well.
This list is alphabetical and I’ve added a handy legend. I’ve labelled local/Canadian companies because paying customs on orders adds so much to the cost and can be a shock at the post office.
This will be an ever evolving list and if you have any websites to add or a review you’d like to contribute via guest post, send me a message or comment below and I’ll update the list.
- Canadian owned
- I’ve purchased from this online shop
- Click the star for my review on carlyanne.com
- BOLD — Canadian website version, ships from Canada – no customs fees
- Regular– US based or ships from US – expect customs fees
- Italics– Ships from or Company based Overseas – expect customs fees and longer delivery times
UPDATE: I didn’t like the affiliate stuff so deleted my account and removed all affiliate links
*Full disclosure – If there is a * beside the store name, this means I signed up for an affiliate link, so if you click on the link and purchase an item I will get a commission from the sale.
- Ann Taylor – We champion the modern working woman and her love of fashion and offer a unique combination of fashion, work and flattering fit.
- BabyGirl Boutique – A gaggle of geeky fashionistas in PDX dedicated to scouring the globe for the hottest, cutest, sassiest retro, rockabilly, and pinup fashions!
- Betsey Johnson – “Like red lipstick on the mouth, my products wake up and brighten and bring the wearer to life…drawing attention to her beauty and specialness…her moods and movements her…dreams and fantasies” – Betsey Johnson
- Bicyclette Boutique – A clothing boutique and a lifestyle brand that merges downtown, city life with a whimsical twist – street style meets fairy tale – Bicyclette closed their retail location but are alive and well online!
you can also visit them in person at 880 QUEEN ST. W. TORONTO, ON
- Bluenotes – Our roots are in denim and we service the casual, yet fashionable lifestyle.
- BooHoo – From Manchester’s best kept fashion secret combining cutting-edge design with an affordable price tag. Our philosophy is pretty simple: we don’t take fashion or life too seriously.
- Dress911 – A a small team that works to provide Canadians with an amazing selection of uniquely cute and fun fashions at great value.
- DressLily – An international online fashion clothing and accessory store that focuses on the very latest in affordable fashion styles – most of the same items as Rose Wholesale
- Dynamite – A Montreal based retailer with affordable trends that allow customers to go from the office to a chic night on the town, or a casual weekend, with an urban flare.
- eve and enoch – An Edmonton, Alberta based company that makes all of their clothing handmade in the studio, we believe in making clothing that makes you feel great.
- Forever 21 Canada -The Canadian site for Forever 21 features the latest trends at affordable prices.
- Gap Canada – The Canadian site for Gap, an All-American classic style
- Guess Canada – The Canadian site for Guess by the Marciano brothers, a young, sexy and adventurous style.
- Hate and Heartbreak – A a collection of unique and few of a kind clothes and accessories from film and wardrobe sets across Canada, curated by actress Kristin Fairlie. Hate and Heartbreak is about what comes after. Get out there and get it.
- H&M Canada – The Candian site for H&M, a European retailer that have hottest trends to the best in basics at an affordable price.
- Lily Boutique – an online boutique based out of Kentucky with cute dresses and other ladies and juniors clothing
- Mango – The Canadian site for Barcelona based Mango, fashion for the young, urban woman.
- Missguided – A UK based, online store that aims to stay on top of the latest trends in order to provide the best that the fashion world has to offer.
- Nasty Gal – An LA based company, founded in 2006 by Sophia Amoruso (author of GirlBoss) Nasty Gal is a global online destination for fashion-forward, free-thinking girls. In just five short years, the shop has grown to become an international style source offering both new and vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories. The name was inspired by the song and album “Nasty Gal.” Betty Davis, the patron saint of badass women, was known for her unapologetically sexy funk music which comprises our vision of femininity—complete with lamé platform thigh-high boots.
- Onze Shop – A Montreal based clothing shop featuring feminine, vintage inspired dresses and more.
- PinUp Girl Clothing – Started in 1999 by Laura Byrnes, this California based clothing company specializes in the highest quality vintage inspired fashion, shoes and accessories for women of every size! Their original designs are cut to flatter your curves and make you look as beautiful as you feel, at prices to fit every budget
- Rebel Circus – An NYC based company featuring pinup, punk rock, alternative, rockabilly and tattoo clothing.
- Ricki’s – A Canadian clothing store that carries the latest looks for work & weekend, in sizes 0-18, with pants in multiple lengths. They carry everything from suiting options to great mix and match pieces, jeans, tees, and more.
- Rose Wholesale – A Singapore based online clothing retailer that sells the latest designs at wholesale prices – most of the same items as DressLily.
- RW & Co – A Canadian retailer featuring modern collections designed to inspire confident, individual style from workday to weekend, and with a strong focus on quality and attention to detail.
- RoseGal – A Chinese based retailer, RoseGal was started by a group of friends who all share a deep and abiding passion for stunning clothing and fashion. Specifically, it is the intimate fusion of endless possibilities that vintage and modern apparel has to offer.
- Simons – Le Maison Simons has been in business since 1840 and evolved into a specialty fashion retailer in 1952. They are now an online department store featuring fashionwith physical locations in Alberta & Quebec.
- Urban Outfitters – The Canadian site for Urban Outfitters. They offer an eclectic mix of merchandise. from men’s & women’s apparel and accessories for the educated, urban-minded individual in the 18 to 30 year-old range.
- Victoria’s Secret – The world’s best bras. The sexiest lingerie. From beauty & sleepwear to fashion & swim.
- White House, Black Market – They started as a single, tiny neighborhood boutique in Baltimore, Maryland and their passion has always been to make women feel beautiful with clothing that features the honest simplicity of black and white, and the remarkable individuality of the different styles they build from it.
- YesStyle – The Canadian site for YesStyle, they feature fashion and lifestyle products from Asia.
- Zara – The Canadian site for the Spanish clothing and accessories retailer featuring chic, trendy and casual clothing.