Last night Jason and I went to the Good Food and Drink Festival VIP Party and we had a great time. It’s on this weekend and you should definitely check it out. There is gourmet food, a food truck alley and lots of beer, wine and vodka to taste! Full post to come but here is a photo of what we came home with.
- One of my colleagues Lee sent this to me today Saved By The Bell’s Best Music Moments which is awesome.
- An Australian couple bought an abandoned French Chateau in the Midi-Pyrénées and they are restoring it to it’s former glory. You can follow their adventure on their blog Chateau Gudanes. I would love to do something like this, but on an island.
- I share the post by Angry Ink called The 4 Tattoos You Need To Stop Getting Right Now and it sparked some good discussion. I followed a link through to Sepukku Tattoo’s post The Letter of the Law: Laws for Lettering and Tattoos. It’s always fascinating to me to read and hear things from the artist point of view. Though they have commercialized their art and make a living off of it, I trust my tattoo artist opinion immensely. I’ve been talked out of some stupid ideas and all of the work I have I love. So the moral of the story is, if you want a great tattoo then do your research, pick a great artist and listen to their opinion and point of view when you get a tattoo.
- I am dying to own my own house. Oh the things you can do! These 31 Clever Remodeling Ideas for your Home are really great! I love the bookcase in the back of the staircase, the secret room (I NEED ONE), the sub floor storage (because who can ever have enough storage!) and the vacuum baseboards for all the animal tumbleweeds.
- 8 Foods the Experts Won’t Eat is pretty scary. Why is this stuff being sold for human consumption if it’s not safe? I really don’t understand how our food source became so processed.
- Thank you BuzzFeed. The 13 Reasons Your iPhone Keeps Running Out of Battery.
- Vice put out an interesting post of Photos of the Bad Parts of Town. Which one is in your town?
- I have a heart on for Google and 14 Google Tools You Didn’t Know Existed is pretty cool.
- These photos of Icelandic Horses are breathtaking. I need to get myself a horse and start riding regularly again. It was the best time of my life.