This week’s order was my first time customizing my Fresh Box and I would definitely do it again. It costs slightly more than the Basic Fresh Box ($42 to customize, $37 for Basic).
I received the delivery notification for the Basic Fresh Box and we don’t need/eat Grapefruit or Celery so instead of trying to use it up (or going to waste) we decided to switch them with Spinach and Garlic, which we really needed.
This week’s Custom Fresh Box contained:
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes – ON
- 2 pounds Yellow Onions – CAN
- 1 bunch Rainbow Carrots (I LOVE purple carrots!)
- 1 bunch Broccolette
- 2 each Cortland Apples – ON
- 2 each Jonagold Apples – ON
- 1 tray Living Pea Shoot Greens – ON (so excited by these and no idea what to do with them!)
- 1 bunch Chard
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 5oz box Spinach
- 4 bulbs Garlic
We’ve got a new table so Finn’s nose can’t reach, but you can see both Jason and Finn were excited for this week’s delivery to be opened!