This has been quite a blah week for me. Sorry to say it! I’ve been sick and had a stomach ache for the whole week. It’s that time of year I guess.
Of course, when you’re sick, everything else around you seems to get super busy. Work has been crazy since I came back from vacation (which is great) so check out the IQ Job Board if you’re thinking of making a change.
Tomorrow I will hopefully get to meet little Liam Dominick! I am so excited to finally see him 🙂
So on to the first Show & Tell of 2014
- If you haven’t already (and I haven’t so this is a reminder) check out your January Forecast from Susan Miller’s Astrology Zone
- Then head on over to the AstroTwins to check out their Yearly, Monthly, Weekly or Daily horoscope
- And then you have to check out Mystic Medusa‘s site. It is a subscription based horoscope site and it is well worth it. I bought the Mega Mystic subscription for only $59 and her insight is bang on.
- Elite Daily wrote a really great article called How To Break Into The New Year: The 36 Resolutions That Actually Matter For 2014. I have yet to write my goals for 2014 but these are really inspiring things that won’t take much effort. And to be honest, we should be doing them anyway.
- I am not a religious person and I am certainly not Catholic. I have frankly been quite disturbed by the Pope and the Vatican over the years but I was impressed with the current Pope Francis’ and the things he has done publicly in 2013.
- Hell Yeah Brianna Weist! 18 Things Women Shouldn’t Have To Justify. Ladies, read this.
- You likely saw this making the rounds on Facebook. I think it’s a great idea and I would love to find places in Toronto that offer Suspended Coffee or Suspended Meals.
- As you may know, Colorado legalized Marijuana this year. There were a few satire stories saying that numerous people had overdosed and died. I laughed. Here’s An Updated Tally Of All The People Who Have Ever Died From A Marijuana Overdose.
- My friend Kalen Hayman is a very talented photographer/videographer/producer. Earlier this week he shared a link of photos he’s taken from 2009 onwards. It’s amazing to see how young we all are in the pics. If you’ve been out in Toronto in the last 5 years, you’re bound to be in it!
- And to end off today’s Show & Tell on an inappropriate note. You can buy Chocolate Buttholes. For real.
Have a great weekend!