Yesterday I was out of the office and came in this morning to find out that I made “Rockstar of the Month” at IQ PARTNERS!! It’s been my goal to get this since my first day and I am super happy that I did it!
Today is an awesome day and I get to leave a bit early because Jason, Finn & I are headed to Viamede Resort for the weekend! Harley isn’t really the cottage type so he’ll be staying at home and babysitting my brother 🙂
I’ve been putting together this Show & Tell for the past few weeks, but lately I have been crazy busy so not much time to write/post. Here’s some great links to keep you busy this afternoon 🙂
- I have the travel bug and I want to explore everywhere I can. These 10 Places to See Before They’re Gone are totally on my wish list!
- Ever read a post on Facebook like “put this declaration in your status to avoid Facebook from collecting your data/using your photos, etc?” Please, before you post something that will make you look stupid, have a look on SNOPES to see if it’s a myth. SNOPES is the definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation.
- I’ve been trying out and collecting “Life Hacks” for the past couple months. Eventually I’ll post a list of my own tried & tested ones, but for now check out 27 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know. I’ve tried # 1, 14 & 26 so far.
- Ad a Gangsta twist to your meals with Thug Kitchen – so worth the read & great recipes.
- Now this is a funny read – the Literal Meanings of US State Names – pretty funny
- Italy is a stunningly beautiful country and I have always wanted to visit. These 25 Beautiful Photos of Italy make me want to go even more!!
- I wish that we had a vegetable garden at our house. Eventually Jason will build me one that’s off the ground, but the darn raccoons & squirrels eat everything! This is a pretty cool post on 16 Foods That Will Re-Grow from Kitchen Scraps – I’m going to try it with the celery I just bought!
- I also really, really, really want a Juicer so I can make myself smoothies & juices in the morning.. This is a great list of the 10 Best Things You Can Squish in a Juicer and I want to try them all!!
- Funny To Do List
- Feeding the Future