OMG guys. It has been WAY too long since I’ve done a Show & Tell. It’s the typical story, work, life, etc., takes some precedence over my poor little blog. I haven’t written anything personal lately either, and for this, well I’m sorry and let’s see what the summer brings.
I have been working extra hard lately. I LOVE my job at IQ and for those that don’t know I’ve been doing some FA work again. I have a love/hate relationship with the entertainment industry, but even when I left, I still got daily calls for Actors. Working with a couple cool, new talented people, so that’s exciting and awesome.
I’ve had a dog now since the beginning of April. His name is Finn, he’ll b 5 months old on June 6 and I promise to introduce him to you very soon. Last Friday was my 4th year sitting on a panel at COLS and this year it was the “Everyday Leadership” panel. I absolutely LOVE going to COLS every year and I hope they have me back again! I’ve made some great friends and connections and it inspires me to get to meet new faces every year.
This week I had dinner at AFT for a friends bday. You HAVE to go there and check out the mouth watering BBQ. I’ve got a post coming about the amazing food (and they made me a veggie dinner!)
Now, on to the Show & Tell!
- I LOVE abandoned places. They are so hauntingly beautiful and I love to think about who might have been/lived there before. Check out the 33 Most Beautiful Abandoned Places in the World.
- I keep saving DIY articles and projects and eventually I’ll start making some of them, here are some Amazing DIY & Craft Ideas
- Today for lunch I’m eating homemade Parsnip, Potato & Kale soup (recipe to come) and these 34 Insanely Simple 2 ingredient recipes are great for those of you who are scared of cooking/baking or looking for quick recipes.
- I believe in the power of thought and think I have manifested some pretty great things from it. This is a great read Why Your Brain Is The Most Powerful Thing In The Universe
- Living in the Beach is amazing and I wouldn’t live anywhere else in the city than here. BlogTO posted some really cool pics of What Queen St East Used To Look Like.
- Dancers can do amazing things with their bodies. These photos of Dancers Out And About are unbelievable!
- Summer time is a great time to pick up a novel and read and really there’s nothing better than being out in nature with a good book. Upworthy put out this cool infographic of 101 Books To Read This Summer…