TGIF and I’m excited to share the first Show & Tell of 2013!
- All of these places are unreal looking – 24 Places That Look Not Normal
- As you may know I’m all about natural skincare and I LOVE DIY products. I’m going to try out the latest tip from ChickAdvisor – a DIY Vitamin C Serum
- Here’s a cool thing for people who aren’t allowed on FB during work hours – Disguise Your Facebook as an Excel Spreadsheeet
- If you love cute cats have a look at Cats Don’t Care
- I love inspiring photographs and Mashable’s Top 24 Most Inspiring Photos of 2012 is fantastic
- 12 Dozen Places to Educate Yourself Online is a great resource for all of us. You’re never to old to learn and it’s a great way to keep your mind sharp!
- This year I am going to take time for me, to stop and smell the roses so to speak. These 10 Life-Enhancing Things You Can Do in Ten Minutes or Less are a good start.
- Makeup is amazing – whether you love it or hate it, wear it or not, you can’t deny that it can transform a person’s face from plain to bombshell. Check out Russian makeup artist Vadim Andreev Makeup Transformations
- I have the worst time sleeping at night. It’s hard to fall asleep and if I actually do I have a hard time staying asleep. This could be part of my problem Late-Night Gadget Use Damages Your Sleep Cycle
- Please take my word and watch this video all the way through. You won’t regret it
- Here is a great infographic from Mashable on How To Use Creative Commons Visuals (click the photo to enlarge)
Please like & share: