Another week gone by and it really feels like Winter now. I’ve been wearing a hat, gloves, scarf and my red peacoat all week. I also took the TTC on two days and believe me when I say that rush hour is the WORST time to be on it! I had an old man leaning into my shoulder as I sat in a seat and a very large woman crammed herself onto a packed subway and actually hurt me when she pinned me against the wall. Some people! But enough of my TTC woes – it’s a great service and I’m thankful we have it, though I can’t wait to see if/when they actually move forward with expansion.
This weekend is the last weekend of the Royal Winter Fair and I am going to try and go Saturday with Rhianne & Lyla to see a horseshow. I’ve really been missing my horse lately (RIP Breeze) and I’d like to start riding again. I don’t know if I’d ever compete but taking lessons and being a part of a barn is a wonderful feeling.
- Katie over at Live Originally posted these awesome Kitchen Helpers – handy quick reference guides for measuring, volume & even making tea!
- I want to travel across Europe and tour castles – these 12 Most Beautiful Castles are amazing!!
- I NEED to vacation in Maldives and the Luxury Resort Ayada looks like the perfect place! Someone take me or send me there!!!
- Want a natural way to help lengthen and grow your eyelashes? Fashion Indie has a great post & DIY for a natural remedy
- You will not believe the miniature food works of art that Shay Aaron makes. They look so real and yummy!
- Election Night Texts Between Strangers – just have a look
- Canine heroes of 9/11, 10 years later
- The Voices of history archive is fascinating. You can listen to some of the most famous speeches and broadcasts in history.
- I have been trying to teach myself how to make a new version of my website from scratch, but it has been challenging. Until I stumbled across W3 Schools Online – where I can learn the skills & programs I need to do it & earn a certification if I choose!!!!!!
- Photoset of one of the cutest kittens
- And last but certainly not least, here is the full version of Obama’s 2012 Re-Election Acceptance Speech. Yes I am Canadian but I admire this man and what he is trying to do with the US. He was the better choice and it is a moving and inspiring speech.