My parents are in sunny Fort Myers Beach for my Mom’s birthday (which is tomorrow so make sure you tell her HBD!). Wednesday was a pretty special day as well because it was 2 years since I met Captain America aka Pony at The Cottage in FMB and we have been inseparable ever since. I almost didn’t get on the plane but am so glad I did. You never know when the right person will come along so keep your eyes and heart open!
This week has been super busy but great. I love my job, I love my life, I love my friends and family and being positive really does have it’s benefits 🙂
- I’m starting off with a little shameless self-promotion – if you haven’t already, please check out and share my 1st blog post on the IQ PARTNERS website – Top 5 Myths About Headhunters/Recruiters – while you’re there you can have a look at my Recruiter Profile as well!
- Last Friday I spent the day being inspired and informed at the TEDxToronto Conference. They now have the first 4 of the 2012 Talks online and you should really watch them and learn yourself!
- One day I’m going to visit these places I post – Top 51 Places to Visit Before You Die
- These are some interesting tips for sure – a good find from Pony – Amazing Life Hacks
- I would absolutely LOVE to have a treehouse like one of these!
- As we all know Superstorm Sandy wreaked havoc on the East Coast this week and millions are without power, shelter and have lost everything. The thing about devastation like this is how it brings out the best in people. Look at the 26 Truly Inspiring Images from Hurricane Sandy and know that there is still good out there in the world. WARNING: It will make you tear up.
- Read these Life Instructions
- I think that TurDuckIn is disgusting. But a PieCaken is a freakin’ dream come true! Another good find Pony 🙂
Have a great weekend!!!!