I really am the worst at remembering to do things. I got my list all ready last night so I could write my intro and share this morning but was so jam-packed busy that it had to wait til my lunch break. So I’m sitting here eating leftover pizza and writing this.
I can’t wait for the weekend. I have no plans and am staying at my house all weekend and getting rid of stuff. I have waaay too much stuff and I don’t need/use half of it. I also hope to sew something to share next week.
Shorter & sweeter – hope you like it!
- Enough said The 36 Absolute Best Things in the World
- Mashable shared CV Maker earlier this week and I know lots of people have issues formatting resumes. This online program is super easy to use – just fill in the blanks – and it will give you a great looking resume, laid out how you should have one. Go!
- So the Premier of our province Dalton McGuinty resigned earlier this week and it looks like Justin Trudeau is preparing to make his bid for the leadership. I read this article from the National Post last week and I am inspired and excited to see what is to come.
- Amazing Places You Can’t Visit is beautiful and kind of sad because quite a few are in places of severe and devastating conflict. Hopefully one day we’ll be able to visit safely!
- How to Get a Complete Workout with Nothing But Your Body
- Love them or hate them you need to take a look at Will and Jada Pinkett Smith’s Malibu Home
- Photo: Sourdough Mountain
- 1050′s Beach Fashions photos from Life Magazine is pretty cool and I want to make myself some of the pieces.
- I am a Jar-aholic. I love Mason jars and have been jarring things. Here is a fantastic list of 20 Brilliant Things to Make in a Jar
- Love this DIY Chan Luu Bracelet tutorial.
- Granma’s Attic – Old Time Beauty and Health Tips trust me – have a read through these!
- 24 Survival Tips for Living Alone – but handy for everyone anyway!
- PETA posted this cool infographic on things you don’t know about animals. Pretty neat!