I think we should take advantage of the US Memorial Day weekend and have ourselves a double header long weekend 🙂 I’d love nothing more then to relax for an extra day. What do you think? I celebrated Memorial Day last year because I was still in Florida. I can’t remember what we did but it was my last weekend before I moved back home to Ontario. I can’t wait to go back and swim in the warm Gulf of Mexico this summer. I want a flotilla!!!! (hint, hint Jilly & Aunt Paula). Jason and I plan on visiting in July if I can get the time off. Luckily I just emailed in to my boss to ask!
Show & Tell is one of my favourite posts to do because I get to look at all the crazy links and re-visit my favourite ones. If you’ve got anything funny, noteable or cool to share then feel free to send it to me via email carly[at]carlyanne.com or Tweet or FB it to me 🙂
- Great idea to transport your laptop – How to transform your hoodie into a laptop sleeve
- Oh Prom. I went to a couple in highschool and here is The Best of Prom 2012 from Buzzfeed
- I wish that I had lunches that looked like this every day Unbelievable Looking Lunches
- Kama Sutra of Sleeping for couples is awesome and it’s safe for work.
- I loved this story and wanted to share Walter Gretzky determined to be ‘thankful for everything’ despite hard knocks
- I LOVE to read. It’s one of my favourite ways to relax and escape reality for a little while. I found a great list called 100 Essential Reads for the Life Long Learner and the only one I’ve ever read is The Great Gatsby
- Here is a really great reminder of why you should protect your privacy and take the time to learn how to use your settings properly to keep yourself safe online This Creepy App Isn’t Just Stalking Women Without Their Knowledge, It’s A Wake-Up Call About Facebook Privacy
- In lieu of the recent tuition protests in Quebec I thought this was worth a share Matt Gurney: University students borrowing their way into unemployment
- I can haz fireworks?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!
- Eric Alper posted this crazy infographic of what the average American consumes in a year – I’m curious to see what the average Canadian eats…