Coming back from vacation in the middle of the week means that you are SUPER BUSY for the rest of it, but fortunately I got a sub for lunch around the corner and have just enough time left to put up a show & tell. Hope you have all been enjoying the beautiful weather. It looks like we’re gonna have some rain and cooler temps for the weekend, but at least SPRING IS HERE!
- My friend Jesse (formerly singer of Automatic) has a new band Jesse Taylor & The Atlantics a great new sound and a new album that you can download off their website for free! Check it out and come out to his show on April 25 at Clintons.
- An interesting read about inventors – 7 Inventors Killed by their Inventions
- Umm… Walgreen’s now selling artificial vagina’s online? SFW and yeah it’s real
- LA Times wrote a really good article entitled All Red Meat Is Bad For You – if you eat meat it is really worth the read.
- Those crazy Amish kids will do anything for a good time – Amish Group Faces Charges After Boozy Buggy Cop Car Crash – try and say that 5 times fast
- I literally spent an hour on this site when I first found out about it. Plastic Surgery Fail
- A thoughtful piece by Alyssa Rosenberg on C.M. Punk’s challenge to beat up Chris Brown
- George Strombolopolous posted a great article and video on the origins of the iconic poster: Keep Calm and Carry On
- A beautiful video for Morgan Cameron Ross’ song “Storybook Romance” featuring the gorgeous Tara Gill