Can you believe that it’s the middle of February? And that Valentines Day is next week? So far 2012 has been a bit of a slow, hard year but it’s getting better every day, in my opinion. I have been crazy busy with work this week and also got out to some events, which I have yet to post about because I can’t find my battery charger, camera cord or card reader to download the photos! Morgan Cameron Ross was AMAZING at the Mod Club (as usual) and I got to hear the newest songstress out of the UK – Rumer (I promise I will find my stuff to upload this weekend!) Mom & I also went to the Pure + Simple Rosacea Skincare launch and I had a work hang/dinner date with Miss Hummel who I missed SOO much.
Today is going to be crazy busy as Friday’s tend to be so here is your Show & Tell:
- It’s been a year since the Tsunami in Japan and the National Post had a brilliant article yesterday with photos of the before and after. It’s amazing to see the devastation and how barren it looks in some places.
- We’ve all heard of the horrific state of Women’s rights in the Middle East and it was great to read this article from Reuters called Afghan men: crucial advocates for women’s rights
- I’m loving Eric Alper’s blog – it’s a great mix of music and interesting news from around the world, like this piece Vermont Inmates Hide Pig in Official Police Car Decal
- And this one – A Look at How Cereal Boxes Have Changed Over the Years
- Casie shared How to Arrange Your iPhone Home Screen to Get Things Done on Twitter/FB and it helped me organize my iPhone so I’m extra productive.
- Whether you like Howard Stern or hate him you need to listen to what he says on his show this week about all the Anti-Gay hate that is running rampant in middle America. I want every single person to stand up for what is right and share this message #NOH8
- Another amazing person standing up for what’s right Republican Chokes Up At Gay Marriage Debate In Washington