Ooohhhh is this spooky day for you or what? I’ve said this before, but Friday the 13th doesn’t usually feel like a scary or unlucky day for our family because my little bro was born on a Friday the 13th and I actually like this day 🙂 I woke up to the first real snow we’ve had this winter and my first time to drive a standard car in the show. Luckily I thought to call Kyle for advice before heading out.
Here’s my first Show & Tell of 2012 and it’s a little light but hope you like it.
- I started reading the She Knows site last year and it’s got lots of interesting articles. I’m not big into New Years Resolutions but the article Top 5 Financial Resolutions To Make This Year is on my To Do list
- I absolutely HATE taxidermy and apparently this has seen a resurgence as it’s trendy again to decorate your home with dead animals. But then Regretsy posted about Shauna Richardson’s Crochetdermy and it’s brilliant!
- My co-worker shared this article with me earlier this week and though most companies wouldn’t agree I think it’s a great idea. Give Your Employees Unlimited Vacation Days – now this does have the potential to be abused but as Red Frog’s owner has a great answer for this
“If [employees are] incapable of handling the responsibility that comes along with having unlimited vacation days, they’re probably incapable of handling other responsibilities too, so don’t hire them.”
- Great perspective on body image here – Carrie Klassen’s “This Is What A Naked Woman Looks Like“
- This was on my FB feed last week – I can’t remember who posted so comment if it was you! 13 Simpsons Jokes That Actually Came True
- Check out my sister’s online shop Hate and Heartbreak – EVERYTHING IS ON SALE!
- Love this video I saw via Perez Hilton – Impromtu Subway Jam