Last night I was supposed to attend the Canadian Club Speakeasy event but didn’t make it because we went to dinner at Le Papillon to celebrate Mom’s birthday. Looks like a fun time was had by all and sorry I missed the party! We had a fabulous time together and all of us had their Prix Frixe menu. Our server, Emanuel was great and the food is delicious. Some of the best crepes I’ve ever had. They put a candle in Mom’s dessert crepe and we sang our extra long version of Happy Birthday!
Today is shaping up to be another busy day so here’s your Show & Tell!
- Have you heard about the Alien Base found in China’s pyramids? Pretty cool article.
- Here’s a cool infographic from the National Post about the last B-53 bomb that was dismantled in Texas this past Tuesday
- How our siblings make us who we are – this was an interesting read
- Love this response to “Homosexuality is a Sin“
- Bruce Bucks wrote a really good post about making an Ignore List – I’ve been trying to do this a little more lately and it’s hard!
- The International Institute of Social History has a really interesting list of Secret Societies with info on each.
- Another National Post, following the death of the Libyan leader, that I found fascinating Dictators and the abnormal brain by Peter Goodspeed
- Have you checked out the collection at Hate and Heartbreak lately?
- Dermablend is a tattoo cover up makeup. This video shows the magic of makeup as they “de-tattoo” Zombie Boy (a.k.a. Rico Genest)
- Love her or hate her, Mariah Carey has one of the most impressive vocal ranges ever. You must watch this video to hear it.
That’s all for today. I hope you all have a great weekend!