Work has been kind of taking over my life lately, which I really don’t mind at all, but it’s definitely been a challenge to fit life in the mix. Last night was the launch party for Movember and it sounds like it was a great night. I ended up skipping the event to have dinner with my family and it was well worth it. I love having us all together 🙂
This weekend is my first Sambassador experience and I’m really looking forward to it. Tomorrow morning Jason and I are going to Inn on the Twenty for a wine tour, dinner, overnight in a Loft Suite and then a trip to the Spa for massages. I can’t wait!
- UPDATE: In lieu of the death of the Libyan Leader, here’s an article from VICE about being on the front lines of the rebel uprising, written only 4 weeks ago
- Imagine living in a 16 ft wide house? You have to check out the Shaft House
- I have to admit that I honestly don’t know what to think about men wearing hot heels with their outfits.
- With the colder weather coming almost everyone has the sniffles or even a full on cold or flu. Here’s a great list called 10 Tips for Surviving Sick Days at Home
- I was devastated to hear of the suicide of 15 yeard old Jamie Hubely’s suicide earlier this week and the National Post wrote an article about how educators need to get more involved and stop the bullying.
- Hilarious and disgusting – Hotel Workers share The Weirdest Thing They’ve Ever Caught Guests Doing
- Interesting article on Gloss.com called Bullish Life: How Many Minutes of Your Life Have Been Stolen by ScarJo’s Ass and Various Kardashians?
- Want to know What Your Name Means?
- Do you want to try Nature Clean Shampoo & Conditioner? Comment on yesterday’s blog for your chance to win 1 of 10 gift packs!
- Because it’s Friday I’m once again singing Rihanna’s “Cheers” you might as well have it stuck in your head too!
- I love this FB Infographic Facebook by the Numbers from Mashable