The past two weeks have been pretty crazy with my new job. I’m loving it here and am so glad I made the decision to find something new. I wanted to get a contest up this week for you but as you might have noticed I’ve been a little quiet on the blog but very active on Twitter!
It’s hard to believe that it’s getting close to the end of summer. I’ve kinda been in a perpetual summer climate since November of last year so I’m a little nervous for the cooler weather to come. It’s been a pretty amazing, crazy and hectic summer, getting back into the Toronto groove, living in a ridiculously small apartment with my man and starting a new job and reorganizing my agency. But no complaints! I absolutely love where things are going and can’t wait for what’s next!
- Today the CNE opens and this really signifies that summer is coming to an end. I want to take Jason and actually experience the Midway AND I can’t wait to watch the AirShow – what’s your favourite part about the CNE?
- Came across this on BuzzFeed – 16 Items The Only Sell At Chinese Walmarts – most of them are EWWW!
- I recently started reading Nicole Is Better (I think via Gala) and I LOVED her writing and point of view. You have to check her out and a good starting point was this article called kissing, procrastinating and permission to just fucking relax
- I’m a self-diagnosed insomniac. My dad has it and I just can’t seem to sleep through a night. I’ve stopped having caffeine after 8:00pm and these Five Foods That Will Harm Your Sleep . If you have any tips and tricks to sleep better PLEASE SHARE!!
- We’re being inundated with social networks, but I think you should check out this recco from Raymi – She’s Connected
- Actors in Character is a great photo series via Gala
- Here are 33 More Entertaining 404 Error Pages
- And last, but not least, check out this video of Einstein, who could be the World’s Smallest Horse. I’m in love.