Last week was a whirlwind of traveling, CMW, catching up with friends and family and lots of late nights. I was pretty glad to get back to the sun and slow pace of FMB. I realized how much I missed everyone back home and I can’t wait til we’re back for good. The DWW show was amazing and I got to meet some awesome fans, take a couple pictures AND got the coolest Carly-Anne Doll made for me! Will post my CMW stuff sometime this week.
- Michael Nus posted this last week and it actually made me laugh out loud. YourSceneSucks – which one are you?
- Painful Skin Condition Afflicts Girlfriends and Wives of “Hot” Guys Nationwide – have you experienced this? I am not a fan of shaved man chests at all.
- For all you brides and grooms to be – here are some interesting wedding photos to avoid – 30 Catastrophic Russian Wedding Photos via Gala
- Two articles that I think are important to read – Is this really what we are teaching out daughters? I Heart My Vagina- Vaginoplasty and the Spiritual Circumcision of Women and 12 Year Olds Getting Bikini Waxes: Why Do Women Do Such Terrible Things to Their Vaginas? – I think it’s ridiculous that this is the mainstream view of how our womanly parts are supposed to look – also via Gala
- ThoughtCatalogue posted this awesome re-cut trailer for Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
And that’s it for this week. Gotta get a ton of work done and enjoy my day of relaxation tomorrow.