My 30 days of blogging challenge is kind of hard to do. Working for myself, there is always something that needs to be done and I’ve found it difficult to schedule in the time to do a daily post. Some of them have been short & sweet and I hope you guys are still liking them.
- “Earth From Above” is an amazing series from aerial photographer Yann Arthus-Bertrand’s five-year airborne odyssey across six continents. The most intriguing one to me was the epicenter of the Atomic Bomb in Hiroshima
- A very interesting article which shows more clinical evidence that Marijuana is an anti-cancer plant, and it’s use is associated with significantly reduced risk of head & neck cancers
- These sculptures are amazing and very life like. The 8 world’s most prominent hyper-realist sculptors
- This is so much fun! A website where you can push buttons to hear different sounds. Check out the “youarepirate” and well, try all of them!
- This poem from a 15 year old girl in response to Kimberly Henry’s ad for plastic surgery, on a menu, across from the salad options, has been floating around for a while but I had to post it.
- Simply Optimal posted the 10 Best Cities For Bloggers and Toronto didn’t even make the cut! If you’re a blogger/social media person living in TO you know that our community & culture makes Toronto the best city for bloggers! And there are a ton of us living here.
- I am on the fence about napping. Some days I really need one but I can’t seem to just take a nap. I want to sleep for hours! Here’s an interesting article on Why Companies Should Make Employees Take Naps
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Rob Dyer of Skate 4 Cancer has put together a great How-To video about breast self examinations, featuring the hilarious Christian Potenza & kittens (also below)
- Hyperbole and a Half have posted a great article on how to get yourself out of conversations, without appearing mentally unstable.
- We’ve all heard Neil Armstrong’s iconic words when he landed on the moon, but not many people know that just before he got back on the lander he said “Good Luck Mr. Goresky” – for 26 years he wouldn’t answer the question, but in a 1995 interview he finally did.
- WTF Should I Do With My Life – you’ll have to check it out to see the answer
Have a great weekend and I’ll announce the winners of the Sunglasses on Monday!