Today is Friday the 13th and it’s my favourite day. I’ve probably said this before, but my brother was born on Friday the 13th and it’s a lucky day for our family. I’ve been kinda stuck in the house the past 2 days because I bruised my tailbone and it’s really difficult to sit, walk, stand, among other things. I’m not 100% sure how I hurt it but I think it was sitting on a hard chair with my knees up against the table at Murphy’s. Bruising your tailbone is a real pain in the ass…
Another short one this week. Hope you like the links.
- This article “Letting Go” in The New Yorker was such an important thing for me to read and though talking about terminal illness is hard I think that you should read it and share it with your family. It really is something that needs to be discussed and I plan to do it with mine.
- I love reading Danielle LaPorte’s site White Hot Truth is a favourite of mine and her posts are inspiring. Start by reading The Manifesto of Encouragement and The Secret To Success.
- More positive reading from Yes & Yes, How To Show Your Friends You Love Them
- Another positive article of really good advice from some of the world’s top bloggers about Creating the Life You Want.
- The Vampire of Venice – is it real? National Geographic sheds light on a 16th Century plauge victim, thought to be a real vampire.