I am so excited today! Leaving in a couple hours for a girls weekend – at Wakestock! We’re staying in a loft at Blue Mountain, have the hottest bikini’s from Zeugari, hanging with bands, wakeboarders, skateboarders and making some new friends. I haven’t had a girl’s weekend since May 2-4 and I can’t wait to get out of the city for the weekend. If any of you guys come up this weekend let me know!
Here’s a quick show & tell for you before I leave
- Come up to Wakestock if you can this weekend. It’s in Collingwood and gonna be awesome!
- The Story of Stuff Project has a new video out called The Story of Cosmetics – and it’s a must-read for everyone. Do you know what’s in your shaving cream, lipstick or mascara?
- How to Eat on $2 a Day – from Rachel Hills blog. I have actually been this poor before while living in college (I’m sure most of us have survived on rice & KD at some point). A really great idea and article. Read it.
- I am a good speller and I can’t stand when I make spelling mistakes. I notice a lot online that people don’t really care about grammer or spelling and when I saw the 10 Common Spelling Mistakes that Haunt Bloggers I had to post it (via Nubby)
- I love pretty things and Beauty In Everything is an amazing collection of photographs.
I have to go pack and get my butt down to Casies. Hope you guys have a great weekend.