It’s been quite a week, an Earthquake in Toronto, Tornado warnings, the downtown core becoming a Ghost Town. But we’re forgetting all of that tonight because it’s the sold out Down With Webster “Light The Night” concert! If you didn’t get a ticket already then you’re only option is to buy it from a scalper — it’s pretty weird that there are actually people that scalp DWW tickets. I can’t wait for the show – maker sure you wear white!
- A year ago today we lost Michael Jackson. To share your thoughts, memories or post a tribute click HERE
- G20 safety tips from Ms Currybomb
- Care2 has posted 10 Ways You Can Lend A Hand in the Gulf Oil Spill
- With the G20 wreaking havoc on our city and jobs this NO button will help ease some of your frustration via UnMarketing
- Did you know that in Alabama it’s illegal to wear a fake mustache in church? Divine Caroline has 50 bizzare US laws
- Elliot Burford illustrates Spam Email Subject Lines – pretty awesome
- Ladies, would you want your significant other to do EVERYTHING you told them? Or would you find it annoying? One man does everything his wife says for an entire month.
- This was an interesting read “List of Vegas Casinos that Never Opened“
- Want to put a picture of your face on a NASA Spaceship? Check out NASA’s Face in Space program
And here’s a video for all your less that bootylicious ladies out there…. BootyPop!
Have a safe and happy weekend and if you’re out at DWW tonight come say hi!!!