After a rainy cold week the sun is finally shining today. I didn’t really mind the crappy weather because I’ve been sick this week and staying in. It’s been a great week otherwise and I had a lot of time to find some great links for you.
- I really couldn’t believe this body builder from Russia. Short-shorts & fangs anyone?
- A great article from Freelance switch to help you figure out when your most productive time for working. Are you work hours affecting your productivity?
- Beyond Happiness & Unhappiness is an interview with Spiritual Teacher Eckhart Folle, a former Cambridge Scholar who transformed his life. A great read.
- Have you ever suffered from creative block? Alex Cornell did and decided to ask 25 of today’s most exciting artists & creators their secrets to overcoming creative block
- This is a really cute photo set of cat & dog friends. Way too cute for words.
- The Best of Craig’s List is hit & miss – some of this stuff is really funny and others are just odd. There are some crazy people in this world.
- Are you a self-actualizing person? As in a person who is in the process of realizing your potential? Here is a list of 16 Characteristics of Self-Actualizing People
- Learn from someone else’s mistakes. Danielle LaPorte shares some of her favourite business mistakes
- A Message from George Carlin – this is a must-read
- R.J. Cutler, the director of The September Issue spent 9 months filming with Anna Wintour and shares Four Lessons about Management that he learned from her.
- Cindy Gallop has her stunning NYC Loft photographed by The Selby. The former NYC YMCA and the place behind the iconic song by the Village People
That’s it for this week. I’m going to venture out onto my porch to catch some of the sun. Hope you all have a great weekend.