What a great week! I gave myself and extra long weekend and took Monday off from everything. It was exactly what I needed to rejuvenate myself and it was definitely worth it. Had lots of fun things this week, Harley’s present from Matchstick, go to go with some blog girls to Ryerson’s Mass Exodus (post to come soon) and then to the GSUS CD Release party at Tattoo. Tonight is gonna be fun, going to Ultra for some DWW birthdays and Diggy is spinning.
- The prototype for the HB-SIA solar powered aircraft made it’s inaugural flight this week
- I found Chris Yates site this week and his real life comics are pretty funny
- Have you ever thought about growing your own drugs? Not the illegal kind silly.
- The Launch Coach has a really great article that you should read called “Insecurity Doesn’t Pay the Bills“
- Ever wondered what the mathematical graph is for “mo’ money, mo’ problems”? You’ve got to check out rap represented in mathematical charts & graphs. I was actually laughing out loud at this.
- Are you a glass half-full or half-empty person? Scientists show that being optimistic helps keep you healthy
- Freestyle Mind has posted an interesting article called 30 Habits that Will Change Your Life. I think the list is really great and I am going to try and implement some of these into my life.
- I try my best to be on time, but have a hard time doing it because I don’t always give myself enough time to get to my destination. This article on showing up early really opened my eyes and I’m going to do my best to be early from now on.
- Want to be a South Park character? I came across this again and re-made myself with pink hair.
Have you found any great links that you think should be shared? If you’d like to contribute a link to the weekly Show and Tell please send me an email with the link and why we should share it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you all have a great weekend!