Are you getting excited for Christmas? I am. Yesterday was Sister Day again and I finally got started on my shopping. 1 down, 7 to go. It finally snowed in Toronto this week and it’s sticking to the ground. In fact, there are flakes falling out my window now. The countdown is on to to vacation time for me as well. I won’t be going anywhere luxurious (or anywhere at all really) but I am having a nice 3 week break from work! Woo!
Here are some treats for your Friday Show and Tell:
- Glamour Shots. That’s all I really need to say about this. How many of you have done this in your lifetime? I got glamour shots done because my grad photos for Gr 12 were terrible. They turned out OK. I’ll have to find one and post it. Luckily I did my own hair and makeup.
- I love blogging. It’s been a great creative outlet for me these past 10 months. This is a great list, “10 Things Blogging has Taught Me”, from Sarah Von of Yes and Yes, one of my favourite blogs to read
- This one is kind of sad. The post office in the North Pole has dropped its Santa Letters program due to a registered sex offender being one of the volunteers. My mom still has all our letters to Santa.
- From Nubby’s Link Love this week, I found this: The Dieline’s 50 Favourite Liquor Package Designs. It’s really cool to see how creative they are. Love the Samurai bottle
- Have you tried Lime Crime Makeup yet? Another one of my favourite blog girls Doe Deere has just launched her Candyfuture Lipstick line and the colours are AMAZING! I want all of them and have added this to my Christmas Wish List.
- The title says it all: What You Can Learn About Blogging Business Models from a Hip-Hop Artist Who Used to Hustle on the Corner Just to Put Food in His Daughter’s Mouth. An Ode To Biggie, Small Business and Making Money. It’s Juicy.
- WTF photos from Old Times – this is a collection of black & whites that are very odd and funny. Enjoy!
Have a great weekend everyone!