Wow, what a week! I was out with Chad at his shows this week and had a ton of fun with The Ladies. My brother and his band finally came back from tour, so I woke up to a Webster on the couch this morning I’ve got about 100 photos to get through to post about the fun the past week. I’m am so happy it’s Friday and can’t wait to relax this weekend. Do you have any big plans?
- First, the first ever American Apparel Rummage Sale in Toronto is on today until Sunday. Up to 85% off! Thanks to Sass for posting it. Make sure you check it out.
- Have you ever wanted to be a walking billboard? It may soon be a reality with LED Tattoos – they turn your skin into a screen
- Douche explained. Enough said.
- There is a hotel in France that let’s you live like a hamster. Seriously. Ever wanted to run on a hamster wheel?
- With all the controversy surrounding the ban of gay marriage, Texas takes it one step further and accidentally Bans All Marriage. hahaha
- This one’s for Kawi – the Japanese sure love their Penis’. The celebrate every year at the Japanese Penis Festival in Kawasaki.
That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend.